Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
Job Title: Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion: Distribution in St. Jude Church on Sunday and Holy Days
Ministry Category: Liturgy
Reports to: Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion Coordinator (Sue Hudson)
Type of Position: Volunteer
- Member of St. Jude the Apostle parish
- Fully initiated Catholic in good standing
- Approved by the Bishop of Erie
- 3 years as set by the Diocese of Erie
- Attend an initial training session provided by the parish.
- Attend annual workshop provided by the parish.
- Be present at the assigned mass on Saturday, Sunday, or Holy Day to assist in distribution of Communion to the assembly.
- Sign in on the posted schedule in the vesting sacristy.
- Follow the appropriate norms for distribution of Communion as specified in the St. Jude procedures, General Instruction of the Roman Missal, and other approved church documents.